Challenges In Filming

 While I initially thought there would be a couple challenges I would have to face when filming, the process actually went smoother than I thought it would. Most minor problems like camera placement, equipment malfunctions, roleplaying would serve as a thorn in my side, all those issues weren't really present at all & filming was easier than I had imagined.

The only main challenge i'd point to would be the camera. Since I use a Iphone most the lighting and quality were fine but the positioning of the camera was the main issue. The tripod i'm currently using has a slight slant to it which is causing the Iphone to be slanted while recording which messes up the positioning of the camera. I tried for a couple minutes to fix it but it wouldn't budge so I'm hoping to fix this before the next recording session, but if not, i'll use the power of editing to rearrange the clips to be more upright, while still being in frame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Camera Shots & Angles