Costuming

 Costume

For the most part the costuming of the main character Isaiah will be very basic by nature. I've decided for the movie opener to wear a white shirt, black pants, & white shoes as well as headphones I will wear. These clothing choices are meant to contrast with each other to further portray the contrasting nature of Isaiah's inner dilemma shown through the bright white of the shoes and shirt contrasting the dark black of the headphones and pants. Though I previously envisioned different color clothings one notable color being beige, I settled with these clothing choices from the sheer accessibility I have to this array of clothing.

As mentioned before I will also use props like a notebook & a pen, to write down something. These being the clothing of the main character I hope that these design choices I've made portray the character in the narrative I expect 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Camera Shots & Angles