Initial Movie Opener Storyboard

 Storyboard



These three images are the story board I have created for my movie board. This story board includes not only the character's name that I have finally come up with (Isaiah) but also the actions he takes throughout the film. One thing I failed to capture in this storyboard however was the video graphics that portray Isaiah's emotions. I was unable to think of any at the time of creating this storyboard but I hope through the creation process I am able to feel what I envision the character feeling in during the filming process.

Overall the drawings might be a bit confusing to others but I believe it can be understood on a base level especially with the notes given underneath on how each shot should be portrayed. I think this storyboard helped me better develop how I want the movie opener to go and has also provided me with visual representation if I ever forget parts of the film.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Camera Shots & Angles