Preparing To Film

Challenges

For the most part I have not faced any challenges in preparing my filming, the only major issue is the clothing of the main character Isaiah as I originally thought of him wearing a beige color of clothing but as I no longer own any beige clothing I’ll need to improvise before starting to film. Aside from finding a different costume than originally planned most if not all other necessities needed for filming have been aquired.

Unchallenging

Most of the setup I need for the film opener has been easy and required little to no effort, I have everyday access to the locations needed for filming, I have a tripod and someone to help with filming scenes and I have the props and music needed for the film prepared and ready. My iPhone should be able to capture all my scenes in a quality that will not diminish the story so that will serve as my main recording device and apps like CapCut and Alight Motion which I have done prior editing on will be what I use to implement music, foley sounds, video graphics etc.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Camera Shots & Angles