Filming

Starting the filming process was a nice experience. Most of things that I needed to set up before hand like props, film equipment, etc., were easy enough to get ready for filming, So far i've only been able to record the 5 parts of the first scene but I plan to work at a efficient rate as to not fall behind the tight schedule of recording every weekend. Since I only have access to most of the areas i'm filming in during the weekends, it's best to get in as much recording as needed so I can later edit the footage during the week.




Above are 5 still shots from this filming session. These are what the scenes will look like in raw form before editing to include video graphics, lighting changes, & more. There are some other flaws in the editing of the videos that I hope to clear up with editing and hopefully no reshoots will have to take place.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Camera Shots & Angles