Group (Solo) Dynamics

 For the most part everything has been fine working alone. I've done most of the work that i've scheduled for my self on time & recording has been very simple for the most part. Even editing hasn't been much of a struggle since I do give myself a lot of time to edit before I record again. I think with my current operating schedule, i'll have what I need for the movie opener done on time.

While I initially planned for someone to help with camera work, they lack access to the areas i'd like to record in, so for the most part it's me & a steady tripod doing the camera work. Everything else i've also worked on by myself which at times, can feel tedious but for the most part I don't mind it. If there's anything i've felt really challenged by is the lack of a cameraman to help with the movement as it's ultimately resulted in most of the scenes being static shots whereas I planned for some of them to feature movement. Nonetheless i've pushed through this issue & tried to make the most use out of the tripod. For filming.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Camera Shots & Angles