Title Sequence

Making the title sequence of the film was mostly a simple process. This was due to most of the sequence font, and style of the the title being planned before film. Creating the title only took a simple editing app (alight motion) and the idea I originally came up with to make the title sequence. However while creating the title I toyed around with the editing software and created some other makeshift ideas that I thought would still fit the theme of the movie if I were to replace my original idea with them. But I still decided to go with my preconceived idea of the title sequence for the movie.

Title

The title itself consists of one section "The Peace &" & the other section "Quiet" with the first being in a more simple font with light colors while the second being in a more harsh looking font with black coloring. This design choice for the title is simply a result of the film/movie opener's major plot point. Other ideas I had created showed something similar to this idea but without a change of font.

Beta Title


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Camera Shots & Angles