Updated Storyboard

 Most that were made towards the storyboard were mainly on the fly. For the most part I made changes toward the film that I came up with during filming that I thought were better or felt better placed than the original ideas I came up with. An example would be how I changed my the close up of Isaiah writing to be him sitting on grass instead of a chair & placing this moment later on in the film. Simple changes to the original ideas I came up with but they affected how I filmed myself in a more than minor way. Another example would be the removal of two scenes to replace them with others as I found new locations while recording & decided they would be more intriguing than the ones I had came up with on the fly.

Other changes to the film mostly came from editing as I initially thought from the audio of the music alone that the movie would be to long so I cut back on some scenes in the initial storyboard, but after editing a bit I realized that it would be shorter than I thought so I was able to fit more ideas that came in my head. This is why the newer storyboard has more panels with more repeated shots. It also features less detail as I wanted to make sure I got the ideas down before I could forget them & for the most part I could work off those less detailed drawings so I felt no need to add further detail.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Camera Shots & Angles